KIMBERLEY CRUISE ITINERARIES
Step aboard and let your journey begin as you set sail for some of Australia’s most beautiful charter destinations. From the West Coast to the East Coast of Australia we can customise a private charter to suit you, or join us for one of our scheduled cruises.
OUR LUXURY BOAT
Ocean Dream is an outstanding 80 foot twin-hull catamaran designed for overnight live-aboard adventures. Ocean Dream was built in 2005 and recently extensively refurbished, this on-water retreat can accommodate up to 47 people for a Sydney Harbour cruise or 12 guests across 6 ensuite staterooms in luxury and sophistication.
With the many benefits that a catamaran has to offer, you will be amazed by the sheer volume of space and comfort on board Ocean Dream. Relax in the outdoor lounge areas with BBQ and spa facilities, open plan indoor/outdoor dining plus numerous toys and equipment for activities and exploring.
We pride ourselves in providing a luxury charter boat experience with the freedom and flexibility to suit your specific requirements. Ocean Dream has a range of Kimberley cruises available for individual bookings and we can custom design whole of boat charters to suit each client’s specific requirements.
Each cruise offers a wide range of activities including: waterfalls, aboriginal art, fishing, hiking, photographic opportunities and areas of historical significance. The crew are well trained as guides throughout this magnificent region and will assist in making your Kimberley experience truly unforgettable.
- “As well as a fabulous ship and amazing destinations, this holiday was made even more memorable because of your amazing crew. Sally was such a lovely person, so welcoming and nothing was ever too much trouble. Casey made us feel like we really were part of the family and was also an absolute champion at getting nervous passengers over tricky rock-climbing expeditions. Taylor was the most hard-working person we’ve ever met and a great fishing guide, helping the newbies and also finding all the best spots for us to claim our first-ever barramundi. Matt was charming and an excellent tour guide, skippering the tenders with precision and giving us in-depth knowledge of rock art sites. Chef Tom did an amazing job of all meals, taking care of all passengers’ needs and making sure we never ran out of cake. And Captain Nick is surely one of a kind, taking care of the ship and the itinerary (such lovely waterfall swims), the crew, the passengers, and still finding the time to organise drinks, impromptu shore picnics and a party for a 40th wedding anniversary on board. We’d have no hesitation in recommending this experience to our friends and family and wish you all the best for the rest of the season. "Peter & Katie Lennerts
- I just wanted to drop you a line to say how much we have enjoyed our week’s cruise in the Montebello Islands. The boat was absolutely superb - immaculate throughout, and the crew was just terrific. They had thought carefully about the places that we could visit together with finding the best fishing spots available. Food was also delicious and plentiful. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to everybody concerned.Neil & Dianne
- We have experienced many charters. This was one of the best! The Captain and every individual crew member were very helpful and superb. The food was excellent and vessel first class. An enjoyable and fun experience had by all.Neville & Leonie
- I would particularly like to note my appreciation for the hostess' efforts in looking after us all - she was terrific - but then again so was everyone else!!John & Sue
- The minute my wife and I laid eyes on Ocean Dream we knew it was a special boat. Further investigation did not disappoint: it's a luxury vessel from stem to stern. Definitely not your run of the mill charter boat.The first thing that struck us was the huge area out the back where most of the socialising takes place: comfortable lounges, expandable dining table,espresso machine,bar fridge,sink,massive television screen,the list of luxury appointments just goes on.
Then we were shown to our cabin which was another level of luxury again:spacious airy, big comfy bed,tv,a/c,nice large ensuite,what more could you want? After a brief settling in it was time to meet our fellow passengers and get stuck in to the cold drinks…..the party had begun. Everyone was having a ball. A great bunch of passengers indeed. The crew and skipper contributed to the casual relaxed atmosphere on board.Frankly I couldn’t say when we left port. Perhaps it also had something to do with the stability of the big cat at sea.Anyway we woke up in another brilliant location every day and more often than not I couldn't tell you how we got there. Absolutely seamless! The standard of food and drink on board and accompanying service couldn’t be faulted....a new level in excess. I would definitively recommend Ocean Dream to anyone who enjoys a few drinks,loves their food and has a thirst for remote and wonderful faraway places.Mark Butler
- Thank you for the most amazing holiday onboard Ocean Dream. We haven’t been on many boats before so to have such confident and knowledgable crew onboard made our holiday even more enjoyable. We loved eating the freshly caught fish and rock lobster’s. We cannot wait to book our next adventure with Ocean Dream.Jenny & Tom